Environmental Action Plan (EAP): Under EAP an Environmental Management Plan (EMP) has prepared to minimize or avoid high and medium ranked adverse environmental impacts as identified in the EIA during three implementation stages of project,- Pre-construction, -Construction, and Operation Maintenance.
Each adverse impact during implantation stages is addressed in the EMP as follows
- Dredged Material Management Plan- Dust management- Top Soil Stripping, Storage and Reuse- Noise and vibration management- Emergency Response Plan
- Development of Hydro-meteorological station
- Community Environmental Management Plan of Resettlement Sites (RS)
- Tree Plantation and Greenbelt Development Plan.
- Biodiversity Management Plan (Wildlife baseline monitoring including hilsha fish and Dolphinmigration monitoring)- Padma protected Sanctuary, Development of Visitor center- Resettlement Action plans- Public Health Action Plan
- Income and livelihood Restoration Plan
- Formation of Environmental Enhancement Fund.